Saturday 21 May 2011

Jumping in at the deep end!

2011 is shaping up to be a year of many firsts: my first time weighing in the 60's in 15 years; my first time to run 10km non-stop; my first time to do push-ups on my toes; my first time having 3 of my 6 children at school - instead of homeschooling; and now - my first ever blog (gulp!). Sharing a part of my life like this makes me feel a little like I'm standing in front of a room full of strangers in my underwear! I love having a little peek into the lives of others of you out there - and so, now in a moment of possible recklessness, I'm going to let you peek into mine! Oh My Goodness! The terror is setting in!

Tomorrow is another new beginning - Round 2 of Michell Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation begins - Yay! Most of the firsts listed above are a direct result of Round 1. What can I say - that program works!

Please bear with me a little - I am not, I repeat, NOT tech-savvy - I surprised myself when I realised I had actually started this blog. So here goes - my story - the roads I'm taking in the direction of creating the best life for myself, my husband and our six children; the best food - that doesn't blow the calorie budget; the best fitness I have ever achieved; the best relationships with those near and dear to me, and anything else that comes along!

Husband has just announced that the family is going for a bushwalk - can you hear the teenagers groaning?! Talk to you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment